We all have that one friend that we are a little too close to. You’d do anything for this person, and you’re also a little too weird around each other. Sound familiar? You’ve probably sent these weird texts to them too.
The special friend you have is much more than just a best friend. They might even be more than a brother or sister because of how comfortable you are around them. You can literally tell this person anything, no matter how bad or embarrassing it is. You would do absolutely anything for this person and they would do the same for you! If you can relate to this, you have probably sent some of these weird texts to that person. Let’s admit it; we’re a little too close to these people, but that’s okay! It’s good to be your own pure self.
1. “Do you want to sleep in my bed?”
Who needs a guest room when you have a twin bed and an extra blanket?
2. “If we’re both single in 20 years we’re getting a cat and living together.”
Chances are, you’ll both end up crazy cat ladies, anyway.
3. “Did you take your meds this morning?”
Each other’s health is the most important thing to both of you and chances are, you’re more on top of it than them.
4. “Are you done being dramatic or do I need to wait another hour?”
You both either thrive on drama or hate it – but either way, you’re going to be dramatic and your other half is going to have to put up with it.
5. “Do we like this?”
Decisions are never made without each other.
6. “I love your dog more than you.”
You also miss their dog more than them.
7. “Go like my Instagram post.”
This text comes right after asking them which selfie out of a thousand to post.
8. “Don’t you dare text him. You already texted him didn’t you?”
Unless you’re there to take their phone away, you’ll text this (or get this text) on the regular.
9. “I took your shirt.”
Your closet is their closet and vice versa.
10. “Where were you, you didn’t text me for 3 minutes.”
It’s rare to go even ONE minute without texting.
11. “Does this look weird?”
You never leave the house without consulting each other.
12. “I’m at your house are you coming home or not?”
Your house is their house and vice versa (just like their wardrobe).
13. “I hate him so you hate him too.”
You share all the same enemies.
14. “You’ll never guess who I just saw…”
You know everything about each other’s other friends (or ex-friends) – and the gossip that goes with them.
15. “You’re okay I guess.”
Translated to: “I’m so glad you’re my best friend and I love you more than anything.”
16. “I Hate You.”
Translated to: I really love everything about you, wouldn’t change a thing, but at the same time I’d like to punch you in the face”